Home / Student Life / Get to Know Your 2015 Homecoming Court Pt.5

Get to Know Your 2015 Homecoming Court Pt.5

Bree Whitelock
Online Editor

Last but not least, here’s the final set of Homecoming Court nominees. Homecoming King and Queen will be announced during Saturday night’s 6 p.m. Homecoming soccer game at Shoemaker Field. Make sure to submit your vote and attend the game to see who’s crowned 2015 Homecoming King and Queen.

Sara1
Name: Sara Bretz
Major: Psychology
What was the last picture you took with your phone?
My roommate surprised me with a new French Press after she accidentally knocked mine off the counter, so I sent her a picture of it and thanked her.
What fad do you wish would come back? Which do you feel should stay gone forever, and why?
I have no idea if I wish ponchos would come back or stay gone forever. They were so comfortable, but so ugly. I did love them though!
stephen
Name: Stephen Haverstick
Major: Business Administration with a Youth Ministry minor
If you could master one skill you don’t already have, what would it be and why?
I’ve always wished I could play the guitar…to be able to serenade my girlfriend at any time or spontaneously worship Jesus through music by myself or with a group would be so saucy. Yep, I said saucy.
Hah. A screen shot of the email congratulating me for being on homecoming court. I sent it to my mom and dad and some friends – what can I say I’m a family man. Clearly I don’t take many pictures considering that was over a week ago. Many people make fun of me for that, but I just try to soak in those Kodak moments rather than getting distracted by a phone. I let others do the picture taking.

Check Also

Messiah Dreams Big: Isaiah Snyder

Stephanie Bricker Student Life Editor Isaiah Snyder is a first-year commercial music major who dreams …

Tell us what you think.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox

Join other followers