We keep you informed. The Pulse is dedicated to staying up-to-date with the latest news via social media outlets and through our website. Apart from news we also collect and display information that can be helpful like the campus wide event calendar, student directory, and other informative pages on our website.
The Pulse consists of Pulse FM, The Clarion yearbook, and The Swinging Bridge magazine.
The Pulse seeks to:
- Act as ambassadors for Christ through the promotion of honest journalism
- Provide timely and accurate news
- Function as a media lab for students to gain skills in
writing, design, radio, communication, and more
- Decrease rumors on campus
- Promote freedom of the press
- Provide student voices and perspectives
- Integrate and utilize new technology
- Unify faculty and students through the output of mutual news and events
Find us on our many social media channels, or go to the contact page to learn how to get in touch.