On Friday, Dylan Kalogris of “Theselands” performed in the Union to celebrate the 10th anniversary of The Pulse.

Kalogris, a former alumni, is a singer-songwriter based out of Nashville. While at Messiah, he worked at The Pulse during its inception as the music manager. 

“Messiah is awesome,” Kalogris said, “to me it feels like home as much as home feels like home.”

After graduating from Messiah, Kalogris moved to Los Angeles to pursue his music career, forming the band “Theselands”. Today, Kalogris is the only official band member in “Theselands”, but consistently collaborates with other artists and performers. 

“I’ve not had another writer or another official member,” Kalogris said, “in most ways Theselands is me.”

“I definitely give a lot of credit to people I’ve co-written songs with and people who have produced my music, and people who have played in the band at times,” he said. 

Dylan’s most recent single “Pictures” is available to stream now. His next single “Brighter and Brighter” will be released in the coming months.

To hear more about Dylan Kalogris, listen to his interview with The Pulse here: