Bree Whitelock
Online Editor

Third time’s the charm? Round three of Homecoming Court bios are here for you to check out! Make sure to vote before the week’s over.

alex m

Name: Alexandria Morgan
Major: Business Administration 
If you could master one skill you don’t have right now, what would it be and why?
Being able to rap really fast. I’m horrible at memorizing song lyrics. I’m insanely jealous of people who can just throw down a verse or two like Eminem. I’d love to be able to bust out an insane rap at any given time. 
Which fad do you wish would come back? Which do you feel should stay gone forever, and why?
Scrunchies, they were the perfect hair accessory. They protected your hair while also allowing for a stylish twist. I also still have all of my favorite childhood scrunchies in hopes that one day I can wear them again. Guys bleaching their hair blonde should never come back. Justin Timberlake couldn’t pull it off, and that’s saying something.

foley

Name: Andrew Foley
Major: Mechanical Engineering
If you could master one skill you don’t have, what would it be and why?
If I could master one skill that I do not have it would be to become musically gifted. I love music but I’m really bad at singing and understanding music and how it’s made, yet I wish it was something I was more gifted at.