Bree Whitelock
Online Editor

Last but not least, here’s the final set of Homecoming Court nominees. Homecoming King and Queen will be announced during Saturday night’s 6 p.m. Homecoming soccer game at Shoemaker Field. Make sure to submit your vote and attend the game to see who’s crowned 2015 Homecoming King and Queen.

Sara1
Name: Sara Bretz
Major: Psychology
What was the last picture you took with your phone?
My roommate surprised me with a new French Press after she accidentally knocked mine off the counter, so I sent her a picture of it and thanked her.
What fad do you wish would come back? Which do you feel should stay gone forever, and why?
I have no idea if I wish ponchos would come back or stay gone forever. They were so comfortable, but so ugly. I did love them though!
stephen
Name: Stephen Haverstick
Major: Business Administration with a Youth Ministry minor
If you could master one skill you don’t already have, what would it be and why?
I’ve always wished I could play the guitar…to be able to serenade my girlfriend at any time or spontaneously worship Jesus through music by myself or with a group would be so saucy. Yep, I said saucy.
Hah. A screen shot of the email congratulating me for being on homecoming court. I sent it to my mom and dad and some friends – what can I say I’m a family man. Clearly I don’t take many pictures considering that was over a week ago. Many people make fun of me for that, but I just try to soak in those Kodak moments rather than getting distracted by a phone. I let others do the picture taking.