danName: Dan Husmann
Position: Business Manager
Major: Business Administration
Year: Sophomore
Hometown: Elizabethtown, PA

What I would title my autobiography:
On the Move!!

What I would splurge on if I had extra money:
I would definitely spend it on traveling the world. Learning about different cultures and atmospheres has always peaked my curiosity, and I love experiencing new things!

Favorite place in the world:
Camp of the Woods in New York. My family and I grew up going to this Christian resort every summer in the Adirondacks. We have made so many memories and lifelong friends through this amazing and beautiful place!

Favorite quote:
“‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.’ – Jeremiah 29:11.”

img_6644Name: Raquelle Gonzalez
Position: Social Media Manager
Major: Journalism
Year: Junior
Hometown: Neshanic Station, NJ

Best trip I’ve ever taken:
My family and I went to Laguna Beach, California a few years ago for about two weeks during Christmas break and it was amazing. The food, weather and people in California are just so much better and nicer than people on the East Coast.

Biggest goal in life right now:
To become a travel blogger/ journalist so I can travel the world and experience life from different perspectives.

A really fluffy Persian cat.

Favorite place in the world:
Manhattan, because in just the span of going from downtown to uptown, you experience so many different cultures and scenery and encounter so much diversity.

erinName: Erin Zakin
Position: Web Manager
Major: Public Relations
Year: Senior
Hometown: Chambersburg, PA

About me:
I’m a big talker, and I often talk even when I shouldn’t and make jokes when I get uncomfortable. I love laughing and making others laugh, and I have an addiction to made-for-tv movies and cheddar cheese combos.

One movie or novel I wish had a sequel or another installment:
Harry Potter – this was my favorite series growing up (it still is!), and although the series ended on a good note, it’s a series that I never wanted to end. I know they currently have an official ‘eighth installment’ in the form of the play, but I would have preferred another novel by JK Rowling. 🙂

Favorite quote:
“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet.” – Stephen Hawking

Where I see myself in 5 years:
Living in another country – maybe England or Germany?

wandb