Maddie Crocenzi
Editor-in-Chief

With ISA/MuKappa’s International Banquet coming up this Saturday, The Pulse is profiling different international students and missionary kids all week. Read about Sandra Snozzi, an international student and TCK who lived in five different countries.

Name: Sandra Snozzi
Year: Junior
Major: Engineering
International student
I am an international (Swiss citizen) TCK (third culture kid) who lived in Mexico, USA, Belgium, Spain and Germany.

What does the International Banquet mean to you?

The International Banquet for me is a time of celebration of culture through food, performances, the flag procession and conversations. It is a great time to spend time with friends you would not get to see as much during a regular school week.

What’s your favorite part about ISA/MuKappa?

I think that my favorite part about ISA/MuKappa is the opportunity to be in a community where we want to learn more about each other and appreciate one another’s backgrounds and friendships! ISA/MuKappa in the last few years has organized events in the Rafiki House, retreats and other fun activities.

What was the transition to Messiah College like for you?

My transition to Messiah College was actually very smooth! International/MK/TCK students usually have an orientation the week before Move-In Day, and that definitely helped us settle in and build friendships. So I was able to start my life at Messiah with friends, mentors and faculty who were supporting me and making my transition to Messiah College life one of the easiest transitions I had.

What do you miss most about the country you are from or the country you grew up in?

I guess what I miss the most about the countries I have lived in is the food. I always get super excited when I have the chance to eat food from countries close to my heart.

What’s one thing you want students to know about international students or MKs at Messiah?

One thing students should know about international students or MKs at Messiah is that we are always excited and wanting to meet new people! The Rafiki House is a great way for both international and non-international students to get together and be in fellowship with one another.

If you missed yesterday’s International Humans of Messiah, read Jared Armistead’s profile here. Check back tomorrow and the rest of this week for more!