By Haley Mong, Student Writer
As one of the most anticipated aspects of autumn, fashion has created new seasonal looks featuring ribbed and corduroy textures, earthy tones, retro vibes and wild prints. Here are some of the most affordable online shopping finds.
1. Women’s Casual A-Line Midi Dress – $9.99 (Amazon)
This simple dress is button-down and includes pockets. It is available in multiple colors to suit your style the best.
2. Asgard Women’s Ankle Chelsea Rain Boots – $14.99 (Amazon)
Make a splash into fall with these brightly colored waterproof boots.
These t-shirts are not just incredibly soft, but are made of 100% sustainable, organic cotton, and are a certified fair-trade brand.
4. Colorblock Mesh-lined Joggers – $22
Catch up to the color block trend with these joggers from Forever 21.
5. Glen Plaid Jumpsuit – $22.90
This outfit found at Forever 21 will reinvent your go-to outfits.
Combine comfort and style with a fuzzy sweatshirt from Shein.
Fall = flannels so go get yours from Tilly’s.
8. Batwing Sleeve Cardigan – $20
Layers are a fall staple, giving you a quick fix between the heat of the indoors and cool breeze outside. You can get this cardigan from Shein.
9. Women’s Denim Chore Jacket – $29.99
This is the newest addition to the fall wardrobe from Universal Thread and can be found at Target.
10. Knit Cropped Jumpsuit – $23
From Wild Fable comes the perfect outfit to stay trendy, but comfy. Find it at Target.
11. Ribbed Button-Front Cardigan – $15
Find this stylish sweater at Forever 21.
12. Men’s Corduroy Shirt – $21.24
Get this shirt from Goodthreads on Amazon.
13. Save the Bumblebee Graphic Tees – $6.50
There are hundreds of designs for cheap.
14. Women’s Bell Bottom Jeans – $18.97
Get the retro look with these JDinms jeans from Walmart.
15. Women’s Leopard Print Dress – $24.99
Go bold with this round neck mini crepe dress from Target.